I started Martial Art Training in San Antonio, Texas during the 1960’s. I have trained in numerous Martial Arts Systems and received my 1st Degree Black Belt July 1989 from Professor Carson Hines under the System ShoShoRyu/Aikibujitsu/GoShoJitsuKai.
Received special recognition on my 2nd Degree Black Belt and appointed to the position of Renshi, from President Sparaco Betoletti and Soke Robert Clark, International Technical Director of the World Jujitsu/Kobudo Organization on 16 February 1994.
Received special recognition for 2nd Degree Black Belt from Soke W. Hock Hochheim in Modern Fighting Strategies and Concepts, American Combat Kempo, under the system (Combat Karate and Combat Ju-Jitsu)Congress of American Stick and Knife Fighters Association.
Promoted to 3rd Degree Black Belt 6 December 1996 under Professor Carson Hines and recognized by Grandmaster Lee W. Goodridge under the GoShoJitsuKai, Aikibujitsu, and Kali system.
In February 1998 promoted to 4th Degree Black Belt under Kyoshi Sean McKeever, President of the American Asian Filipino International Martial Arts Association under the Amerasian Filipino International Martial Arts Association (AFIMAA).
18 August 1999 promoted to 5th Degree Black Belt, appointed to the position of Shihan under the system of Aikijubudo Ryu Do system and the Visions International Martial Arts League from Shihandai AilShariff-Bey and Shihandai Muhommad Al Duha.
5 August 2006 promoted to 6th Degree Black Belt in the Zujitsu Martial Arts System and recognized by the International Martial Arts Council of America (IMAC) on 22 July 2017.
19 December 2020 promoted to 7th Degree Black Belt, appointed to the position of Kyoshi fromGrandmaster Dan Roberts, President Shobukan Karate Do Bujitsu and Grandmaster Michael Hornsby, President True Force International Martial Arts Alliance.
24 July 2021 appointed to the position Grandmaster by Grandmaster Johnny K. Thompson and Grandmaster Michael Hornsby.
I have trained in the system of Explosive, Speed, and Power (ESP) under Guro Bill E. Perino based on the principles of Jeet Kee Do (the way of the intercepting fist).
Currently studying and training at True Force Tae Kwon Do under Grandmaster Michael Hornsby.
- 2002 World Head of Family Sokeship Council International Martial Arts – Achievement Award
- 2002 World Head of family Sokeship Council International Martial Arts- Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2003 Universal Martial Arts Hall of Fame – Shihan of the Year
- 2004 World Wide Martial Arts Hall of Fame – Black Belt of the Year
- 2017 United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame – Distinguished Master
- 2018 United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame – Silver Life Award
- 2019 TKA Male Black Belt Instructor of the Year
- 2019 TKA Grandmaster James Cumming Spirit Award
- 2020 State Champion
- 2020 World Champion
- World Butokukai Federation
- Bushido School of Self Defense
- Kojukan Jujitsu Combat Self Defense
- True Force International Martial Arts Alliance
- World Moo Duk Kwan Alliance
- Tang Soo Do Karate Association
- Zijutsu Martial Arts
- Filipino Combat Congress of America
- Scientific Fighting Congress (combat-stick-knife-gun)
- International Martial Council of America (IMAC)
- Amerasian Filipino International Martial Arts Association (AFIMAA)
Visions International Martial Arts League