This will be your last test as an intermediate level student. Your techniques should be strong and fluid, your muscles stronger and more flexible. When you look in the mirror, you should see a confident person staring back at you. By now you should begin seeing yourself as a “Martial Artist.” You have been a Martial Artist from your very first day of training. The only difference between then and now is that now you look like a Martial Artist.
The following are your requirements for promotion to Green II Belt:
- BLOCKS: Low, High, X-Block (Low/High), Spear hand jab, — front stance; Out-in, In-out, Chops (low, middle, high), Back fist followed by reverse punch, — back stance; middle punch, — horse stance.
- KICKS: Crescent (Out-in and In-out) — front stance.
- Triple kick combination (roundhouse, sidekick, roundhouse), Hook kick, spinning Crescent, combination Hook kick followed by a roundhouse, Jumping Out-In crescent, Jump roundhouse, Heel kick, Spinning hook kick — back stance.
- ONE STEPS: Five one steps; weapons may be used .
- FORMS: Palgue Hyungs 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.
- SPARRING: At least 3 times.